“Easy Does It”…that’s the philosophy Arozzi’s design team took with the new Verona V2 and Verona Pro V2 Series. Not just “easy” as in extracting the ultimate comfort and ease from the chair’s sleek, ergonomic design. As we improved the best-selling Verona and Verona Pro Series based on your feedback we also said “easy does it”. Make improvements where possible but don’t change a winner and most importantly keep the value that Verona is famous for.
You want more room? Easy! 0.6 inches wider. Want more recline? Easy! Full 180 degrees. Want a more solid base? Easy! Nylon composite, heavy duty base. And there’s more. But when the accountants wanted to raise the price to pay for these improvements? Not Easy! The price is the same as the previous models. Check out Verona V2 and Verona V2 Pro today and find out why “Easy Does It” every time.
- 1,5 cm / 0.6 inch wider metal frame
- Thicker and more durable Pleather upholstery.
- Adjustable recline angle up to 180°.
- Nylon composite, heavy duty base.
- Ergonomic design – High density shaped foam in the seat for excellent comfort.
- Adjustable armrests (Height).
- Rocking function.
- Metal frame – A durable metal frame structure ensures stability and durability.
- Suggested weight capacity up to 230 lbs